See Jane lead : 99 Ways for women to take charge at work / Lois P. Frankel.
The workplace is changing. From the boardrooms to nonprofit organizations to the military, the typical male management style is now obsolete. There is a new generation of employees who reject hierarchical leadership and respond to the behaviors and characteristics that women traditionally exhibit. I...
New York :
Warner Business Books,
- The feminization of leadership
- If you can run a household, you can be strategic
- Taking risks : no more nice girl
- Influencing with (and without) authority
- From cheerleader to coach : motivating people to achieve their best
- Leading teams : from the PTA to the boardroom
- A woman's secret weapons : likability and emotional quotients
- Women as entrepreneurs : leading your own enterprise
- Raising our daughters to lead.