Qualitative inquiry & research design : choosing among five approaches / John W. Creswell.
Like the bestselling first edition of Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Traditions, this new version of the text explores the philosophical underpinnings, history, and key elements of each of five qualitative inquiry traditions: narrative research, phenomenology, grounded...
Thousand Oaks :
- Philosophical, paradigm, and interpretive frameworks
- Designing a qualitative study
- Five qualitative approaches to inquiry
- Five different qualitative studies
- Introducing and focusing the study
- Data collection
- Data analysis and representation
- Writing a qualitative study
- Standards of validation and evaluation
- "Turning the story" and conclusion.