Success built to last : creating a life that matters / Jerry Porras, Stewart Emery, Mark Thompson.
Presents a series of interviews with successful people who demonstrate the author's three elements of success: involvement with something they are passionate about, the cultivation of a sense of responsibility and accountabiliy, and taking effective action.
Upper Saddle River, N.J. :
Wharton School Pub.,
- Introduction : from Built to last to Success built to last
- From great to lasting : redefining success
- Love it or lose : passions and the quest for meaning
- Portfolio of passions : it's not about balance
- Why successful people stay successful : integrity to meaning
- The silent scream : why it's so damn hard to do what matters
- The cause has charisma : you don't have to be charismatic to be successful
- The tripping point : always make new mistakes
- Wounds to wisdom : trusting your weaknesses and using your core incompetencies
- Earning your luck : preparing for serendipity by using big hairy audacious goals
- Naked conversations : harvesting contention
- Creating alignment : the environment always wins
- The pleasure of finding things out : a look at the research behind Success built to last.