Encountering Eva Hesse / edited by Griselda Pollock and Vanessa Corby.
"Encountering Eva Hesse presents new writing on the work of Eva Hesse (1936-70) by international artists, curators, and art historians who examine the varied framings of exhibition, studio, and writing for their encounters with these still challenging works of art."--Jacket.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Munich ; New York :
- Encountering encounter : an introduction / Griselda Pollock
- A very long engagement : singularity and difference in the critical writing on Eva Hesse / Griselda Pollock
- The fourth dimension / Doug Johns interviewed by Alison Rowley
- Doodling in the margins of Eva Hesse's histories / Vanessa Corby
- A painter's Hesse / Alison Rowley
- The curatorial encounter : two views from the exhibition front / Renate Petzinger and Elisabeth Sussman
- Modernism, memory, and the studio in the late drawings of Eva Hesse / Hilda Werschkul
- Lost for words / Phyllida Barlow
- Everything in Eva Hesse's work was different ... / Joanna Greenhill.