Assessment of eating disorders / edited by James E. Mitchell, Carol B. Peterson.
"Effective treatment for eating disorders requires a thorough, multifaceted assessment of their complex symptoms. Concise and practical yet comprehensive, this unique volume offers up-to-date tools for gathering needed diagnostic information and conceptualizing the treatment needs of patients w...
New York :
- Diagnostic issues / B. Timothy Walsh and Dana Satir
- The classification of eating disorders / Kathryn H. Gordon, Jill M. Denoma, and Thomas E. Joiner, Jr.
- Conducting the diagnostic interview / Carol B. Peterson
- A standardized database / James E. Mitchell
- Structured instruments / Carlos M. Grilo
- Self-report measures / Carol B. Peterson and James E. Mitchell
- Medical assessment / Scott Crow and Susan Swigart
- Nutritional assessment / Cheryl L. Rock
- Family assessment / Daniel Le Grange
- Assessment of body image disturbance / J. Kevin Thompson, Megan Roehrig, Guy Cafri, and Leslie J. Heinberg
- Ecological momentary assessment / Scott G. Engel, Steve A. Wonderlich, and Ross D. Crosby
- Treatment planning / James E. Mitchell