Children of AIDS : Africa's orphan crisis / Emma Guest.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
London ; Sterling, Va. : Pietermaritzburg, South Africa :
Pluto Press ; University of Natal Press,
Table of Contents:
- Mbuya's Story: A Grandmother's Story, Lusaka, Zambia
- Extended Families: An Aunt's Story, Kampala, Uganda
- Strangers Step in: The Tale of Two Foster Parents, South Africa
- Childcare by Committee: A Social Worker's Story, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- Hope in the Hills: 'Clustering Fostering' in Rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Institutionalised: An Orphanage in Cape Town, South Africa
- A Hundred Dollars for a Bull: A Social Worker's Story, Luweero District, Uganda
- Foreign Aid or Interference? United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Lusaka, Zambia
- A Mother to Her Brothers: A Child-headed Household's Story, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Falling Through the Net: A Street Child's Story, Lusaka, Zambia.