Just enough : tools for creating success in your work and life / Laura Nash and Howard Stevenson.
In Just Enough, top Harvard professors offer a revealing, research-based look at the true nature of professional success, helping people everywhere live more rewarding and satisfying lives. True professional and personal satisfaction seems more elusive every day, despite a proliferation of gurus and...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
Hoboken, N.J. :
John Wiley & Sons,
- Moving targets
- Stress! Excess! Success?
- The dangers of going for the max
- The satisfactions of just enough success
- The kaleidoscope strategy
- Your success profile
- Who are you? and why are you doing that?
- Complex patterns in real life
- Just enough
- Making successful choices
- Further calibrations of enough
- Just enough for a lifetime.