Developing an online course : best practices for nurse educators / Carol A. O'Neil, Cheryl A. Fisher, Susan K. Newbold.
New York, NY :
Springer Pub. Co.,
|Series:||Springer series on the teaching of nursing (Unnumbered)
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to web-based teaching and learning
- Imbedding pedagogy in online learning
- Infrastructure: building effective learning environments
- Technologies and competencies to teach and learn in online environments
- Reconceptualizing the online course
- Designing the online learning environment
- Course management methods
- Interacting and communicating online
- Assessment and evaluation of online learning.