This bridge called my back : writings by radical women of color / edited Cherríe L. Moraga and Gloria E. Anzaldúa ; foreword by Toni Cade Bambara.
Berkeley, CA :
Third Woman Press,
|Edition:||Expanded and revised third edition.|
|Series:||Women of color series.
Table of Contents:
- Children passing in the streets : the roots of our radicalism
- Entering the lives of others : theory in the flesh
- And when you leave, take your pictures with you : racism in the women's movement
- Between the lines : on culture, class, and homophobia
- Speaking in tongues : the Third World woman writer
- El mundo zurdo : the vision
- Twenty years later.