Rethinking mental health and disorder : feminist perspectives / edited by Mary Ballou, Laura S. Brown.
This volume presents cutting-edge work at the interface of feminist theory and mental health. Building on the success of their acclaimed "Personality and Psychopathology," which called into question traditional models of health and disorder, Mary Ballou and Laura S. Brown have invited a st...
New York, N.Y. :
- Developing feminist theories.
- Unfinished business : postmodern feminismin personality psychology /
- Jeanne Marecek
- A Feminist critique of attachment theory and evolutionary psychology /
- Susan Contratto
- New developments in relational-cultural theory /
- Judith V. Jordan,
- Linda M. Hartling
- Constructing identities : a feminist, culturally contextualized alternative to "personality" /
- Karen L. Suyemoto
- Toward a feminist ecological theory of human nature : theory building in response to real-world dynamics /
- Mary Ballou,
- Atsushi Matsumoto,
- Michael Wagner
- Somatoform and pain disorders /
- Denise Webster
- Raging hormones? : feminist perspectives on premenstrual syndrome and postpartum depression /
- Joan C. Chrisler,
- Ingrid Johnston-Robledo
- Alcohol and drug addiction in women : phenomenology and prevention /
- Lynn H. Collins
- The Chrysalis program : a feminist treatment community for individuals diagnosed as personality disordered /
- Margo Rivera
- Contextual and developmental frameworks in diagnosing children and adolescents /
- Natalie Porter
- Depression and schizophrenia in women : the intersection of gender, race/ethnicity, and class /
- Elizabeth Sparks.