Merchandising library materials to young adults / Mary Anne Nichols.
The first available book for young adult librarians who need to learn the marketing and merchandising techniques that will make library materials more attractive and accessible to teens.
Greenwood Village, Colo. :
|Series:||Libraries Unlimited professional guides for young adult librarians.
Table of Contents:
- Marketing-an introduction
- Knowing the teen patron
- The YA collection-giving them what they want
- Merchandising your YA collection
- The case for display shelving
- Techniques of display
- Fixtures for merchandising
- Promoting the YA collection: other ideas
- Library services to enhance your merchandising efforts
- A running start! ideas to begin your merchandising efforts.