The public library service : IFLA/UNESCO guidelines for development / prepared by a working group chaired by Philip Gill on behalf of the Section of Public Libraries.
München ; New York :
|Series:||IFLA publications ;
Table of Contents:
- The role and purpose of the public library
- The legal and financial framework
- Meeting the needs of the users
- Collection development
- Human resources
- The management and marketing of public libraries
- Appendices (The IFLA/UNESCO public library manifesto ; The Finnish Library Act 1998 ; Library service customer charter, Buckinghamshire County Library ; Library building standards: Ontario, Canada and Barcelona, Spain).