Developmental psychology : an advanced textbook / edited by Marc H. Bornstein and Michael E. Lamb.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
Mahwah, N.J. :
L. Erlbaum Associates,
Table of Contents:
- I. Foundations of Development. History and Systems in Developmental Psychology / Roger A. Dixon and Richard M. Lerner
- Life-Span Perspectives on Development / Jacqui Smith and Paul B. Baltes
- Culture in Development / Michale Cole
- Design, Measurement, and Analysis in Developmental Research / Donald P. Hartmann and Thomas P. George
- II. Perceptual and Cognitive Development. Developmental Neuroscience / Mark H. Johnson
- Perceptual Development / Marc H. Bornstein and Martha E. Arterberry
- Cognitive Development / Donna J. Lutz and Robert J. Sternberg
- Language Development / Jill G. de Villiers and Peter A. de Villiers
- III. Personality and Social Development. The Individual Child: Temperament, Emotion, Self, and Personaltiy / Ross A. Thompson
- Parent-Child Relationships: Development in the Context of the Family / Michael E. Lamb et al
- Peer Relationships in Childhood / Kenneth H. Rubin et al
- School and Community Influences on Human Development / Jacquelynne S. Eccles and Robert W. Roeser
- Applied Developmental Psychology / Edward F. Zigler and Matia Finn-Stevenson.