Life-span perspectives on health and illness / edited by Thomas L. Whitman, Thomas V. Merluzzi, Robert D. White.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Mahwah, N.J. :
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Table of Contents:
- Conceptual frameworks for viewing health and illness / Thomas L. Whitman
- Biological development and health risk / Kathleen J. Sipes Kolberg
- Physical health across the life span: a behavioral genetic approach / Julia M. Braungart-Rieker and C.S. Bergeman
- Poverty and health across the life span / Erika E. Bolig, John Borkowski, and Jay Brandenberger
- Environmental influences on prenatal development and health / Kathleen J. Sipes Kolberg
- Environmental aspects of infant health and illness / Thomas L. Whitman [and others]
- Endogenous and exogenous factors in childhood health and disease / Julia M. Braungart-Rieker and Antonia L. Guerra
- Adolescent development and health / Dawn M. Gondoli
- Chronic illnesses in childhood / Penny J. Miceli, Jane F. Rowland, and Thomas L. Whitman
- Adulthood and aging : transitions in health and health cognition / Thomas V. Merluzzi and Raymond C. Nairn
- Resiliency in later life / C.S. Bergeman and K.A. Wallace
- The health effects of caregiving for adults in later life / Dominic O. Vachon
- Death and dying across the life span / John L. McIntosh
- Some considerations on integrating psychology and health from a life-span perspective / E. Mark Cummings.