The Challenger guide : job-hunting success for mid-career professionals / James E. Challenger.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
Lincolnwood, IL :
Table of Contents:
- You are very much needed
- Traveling your function: the secret to finding new opportunities
- The challenger method of finding a job
- If you have been discharged ... or are about to be
- Your attitude: the most critical element of the job search
- Who do you think you are?
- How to advertise your availability and not lose friends
- Making the most of your experience
- The resume is not a brochure
- Preparing to interview
- How to sell yourself with accomplishments
- Do's and don'ts of the first interview
- Do's and don'ts of the second interview
- After the interview: assessment and follow-up
- Evaluating offers and negotiating salary
- Take charge of your career- no one else will
- Should you start your own business?