Unobtrusive evaluation of reference service and individual responsibility : the Canadian experience / Juris Dilevko.
"Based on a nationwide study of government documents reference service in Canada, this book examines the broad philosophical implications of negative attitudes to unobtrusive evaluation studies within libraries. It also discusses what really happens when librarians make referrals to external so...
Westport, CT :
Ablex Pub. Corporation,
|Series:||Contemporary studies in information management, policy, and services.
- Reference Service Evaluation and Assessment
- Government Documents Reference Service in Canada
- What the Proxies Said About the Service They Received
- Difficulty of Individual Questions
- What Happens When Libraries Make Referrals?
- Newspapers and the Reference Desk
- Conclusion and Recommendations.