Developing fieldwork skills : a guide for human services, counseling, and social work students / Rosemary Chiaferi, Michael Griffin.
Pacific Grove :
Brooks/Cole Pub. Co.,
Table of Contents:
- Beginning your fieldwork experience
- Finding your place in the organization
- Making use of supervision
- Developing skills in critical thinking : legal and ethical issues
- Encountering cultural differences
- Surviving in the work setting
- The larger issues : maintaining perspective
- Experiencing closure
- Planning for the future.