Working knowledge : how organizations manage what they know / Thomas H. Davenport, Laurence Prusak.
"Drawing from their work with more than thirty knowledge-rich firms, Davenport and Prusak examine how all types of companies can effectively understand, analyze, measure, and manage their intellectual assets, turning corporate wisdom into market value. They categorize knowledge work into four s...
Boston, Mass. :
Harvard Business School Press,
- What do we talk about when we talk about knowledge?
- The promise and challenge of knowledge markets
- Knowledge generation
- Knowledge codification and coordination
- Knowledge transfer
- Knowledge roles and skills
- Technologies for knowledge management
- Knowledge management projects in practice
- The pragmatics of knowledge management.