Access to archives-- legal aspects : proceedings of the thirty-second International Conference of the Round Table on Archives.
|Format:||Conference Proceeding Book|
International Council on Archives,
Table of Contents:
- Access to archives : an archivist's viewpoint / Alan Cameron
- Access to information : legal aspects / Hans Peter Bull
- The researcher's views / Roy Campbell
- Legal and archival aspects of access to archives / George Nichols
- Practical arrangements for access to and production of archives / Charles Kecskeméti and Philippe Charon
- A review of archival practice / Vigdis Jonsdottir
- Access to archives in countries in transition / Josip Kolanovic
- Archival practice with regard to legislation and access in Germany / Klaus Oldenhage
- Archival legislation in China / Guo Shuyin
- Access to archives : legal aspects / Wanda Noël
- Archival practice in the context of the introduction of access to information legislation in Eastern Europe / Nina V. Kystrusska.
- Principles for the development of strategies to enhance the management of access to archives / Claes Gränström
- Opennes and secrecy within government administrations and archival institutions in Europe : a brief survey / Lennart Lundquist
- Access in the wider context of preservation strategies / Christopher Kitching
- Case study / William Lind
- The Archival Climate History Survey (ARCHISS) / Mike Baker
- Access to information contained in the records of public archives / Jovan Popovic.