Manual of archival description / Margaret Procter and Michael Cook.
This manual has been revised to take account of developments in national and international descriptive practice. It provides a comprehensive guide to the theory and practice of listing archives held in any format.
Aldershot, Hants., England ; Brookfield, Vt. :
Table of Contents:
- pt. I. The Nature of an Archival Description
- pt. II. The Data Structure of an Archival Description
- pt. III. Models for Description
- pt. IV. Typology of Archival Descriptions
- pt. V. Special Formats
- App. General International Standard Archival Description ISAD(G), 1994
- App. ISAD(G)/EAD/MAD3 mapping.