Mentor : guiding the journey of adult learners / Laurent A. Daloz.
Revised and updated from the award-winning classic Effective Teaching and Mentoring, this second edition is a practical, engaging exploration of mentoring and its power to transform learning. Filled with inspiring vignettes, Mentor shows how anyone who teaches can become a successful mentor. "N...
San Francisco :
|Series:||Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series.
- First shards : the search for meaning as a motive for learning
- Mentors, myths, and metamorphosis : education as a transformational journey
- Maps of transformation : how adults change and develop
- Learning as a transformative journey
- The deep and savage way : the unsettling first steps of an educational journey
- The dynamic of transformation : how learning changes the learner
- Returning home : helping adults integrate new insights
- The ecology of adult learning : barriers and incentives to learning and growth
- The yoda factor : guiding adults through difficult transitions
- The art of the mentor : limits and possibilities.