Bulimia/anorexia : the binge/purge cycle and self-starvation / Marlene Boskind-White, William C. White, Jr.
"Bulimarexia: The Binge/Purge Cycle provides important facts on adolescent danger signals, socialization and the family, the challenges of the college years, pros and cons of drug therapy, and nutritional counseling." "Boskind-White takes issue with therapeutic approaches that emphasi...
New York :
W.W. Norton & Co.,
- The evolution of this book
- The binge/purge cycle : thin is never thin enough
- Socialization and the family
- Adolescence : setting the stage for eating disorders
- The college years and beyond
- Eating disorders and the body
- The bulimarexic workshop
- Intensive psychotherapy with bulimarexics
- Anorexia nervosa : sociocultural perspectives
- Intensive psychotherapy with anorexics
- Surviving managed care-- Our daughters, ourselves.