Descriptive statistical techniques for librarians / Arthur W. Hafner.
As a librarian you depend on statistics to obtain funding, to evaluate services, and to make management decisions. But statistics? Just the mention of the subject sends many practitioners into a cold sweat. Fear no more: the completely updated and expanded Descriptive Statistical Techniques for Libr...
American Library Association,
- Introduction to Statistics
- Basic Methods for Data Analysis
- Data Comparisons in the Library Environment
- Presenting Numerical Data in Tables and Charts
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Variability
- Linear Regression and Correlation Analysis
- Sampling Strategies and Tallying a Survey.