Feminist interpretations of Michel Foucault / edited by Susan J. Hekman.
Like the other books in this series, this volume seeks to bring a feminist perspective to bear on the interpretation of a major figure in the philosophical canon in the case of Michel Foucault, however, this aim is somewhat ironic because Foucault sees his work as disrupting that very canon. Since f...
University Park, Pa. :
Pennsylvania State University Press,
|Series:||Re-reading the canon.
- Michel Foucault : a "young conservative"? / Nancy Fraser
- Postmodernism and political change : issues for feminist theory / Nancy C.M. Hartsock
- Sexual inversions / Judith Butler
- Technologies of truth and function of gender in Foucault / E.L. McCallum
- Dangerous pleasures : Foucault and the politics of pedophilia / Linda Martin Alcoff
- Foucault pumped : body politics and the muscled woman / Honi Fern Haber
- Feminism, Foucault, and "subjects" of power and freedom / Jana Sawicki
- Foucault's mother / Jon Simons
- Feminism and empowerment : a critical reading of Foucault / Monique Deveaux
- Feminist mapping of Foucauldian poetics / Moya Lloyd
- Foucault on power : a theory for feminists / Amy Allen
- Philosopher's prism : Foucault, feminism, and critique / Terry K. Aladjem.