At Fenway : dispatches from Red Sox Nation / Dan Shaughnessy.
"From its famous left-field wall, known as the Green Monster, to its wonderfully anachronistic hand-operated scoreboard, Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, is alive with personality and history. Fenway is the setting for the jewel of baseball's myths, the "curse of the Bambino,&...
New York :
- Introduction : Tangled Up in Green (starting p. 1)
- Ch. 1 The Ballpark (starting p. 17)
- Ch. 2 Red Sox Nation (starting p. 43)
- Ch. 3 October is the Cruelest Month (starting p. 72)
- Ch. 4 Foiled! Curses Again (starting p. 93)
- Ch. 5 Citizens of Red Sox Nation (starting p. 122)
- Ch. 6 The Knights of the Keyboard (starting p. 179)
- Ch. 7 The Jimmy Fund (starting p. 202)
- Ch. 8 Save Fenway (starting p. 219)
- Bibliography (starting p. 231)
- Index (starting p. 233).