Protecting the right to read : a how-to-do-it manual for school and public librarians / Ann K. Symons, Charles Harmon ; illustrations by Pat Race.
New York :
|Series:||How-to-do-it manuals for libraries ;
no. 60. |
Table of Contents:
- Intellectual freedom principles
- Library policies and intellectual freedom
- Considerations specific to public libraries
- Considerations specific to school libraries
- Protecting intellectual freedom on the information superhighway
- The reconsideration process
- A reconsideration case study: Daddy's Roommate
- The librarian and the censorship challenge
- Trends and issues in intellectual freedom.