DSM-IV made easy : the clinician's guide to diagnosis / James Morrison.
DSM-IV presents a challenging task for all clinicians. Just reviewing these diagnostic standards is time consuming and often confusing even to the most experienced practitioner, but learning the standards alone does not immediately translate into clinical application. This book helps professionals q...
New York :
- Delirium, dementia, and amnestic and other cognitive disorders
- Mental disorders due to a general medical condition
- Substance-related disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Somatoform disorders
- Factitious disorder
- Dissociative disorders
- Sexual and gender identity disorders
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Impulse-control disorders not elsewhere classified
- Adjustment disorder
- Personality disorders
- Disorders usually first diagnosed in infancy, childhood, or adolescence
- Other factors that may need clinical attention
- Evaluating the mental health patient.