Women in management : a developing presence / edited by Morgan Tanton.
An examination of the experiences of women managers. This text evalauates issues such as why women don't apply for senior management positions and provides insights into the working patterns of female entrepreneurs.
London ; New York :
Table of Contents:
- Developing women's presence / Morgan Tanton
- Waiting for fish to grow feet! Removing organizational barriers to women's entry into leadership positions / Beverly Alimo-Metcalfe
- Women's development programmes : 'No we're not colour consultants!' / Joanna Knight and Sue Pritchard
- Women bosses : counting the changes or changes that count / Virginia E. O'Leary and Maureen M. Ryan
- Women managing in Turkey / Alev Ergenc Katrinli and Ömür Timurcanday Özmen
- Managing emotion / Elaine Swan
- Power, continuity and change : decoding Black and White women managers' experience in local government / Linda Martin
- Motherhood and management / Joanna Knight
- Management learning and the White male heritage / Richard Boot
- Female entrepreneurs : success by whose standards? / Sue Marlow and Adam Strange
- Why women leave senior management jobs / Judi Marshall
- Women-only management training : a past and present / Breda Gray.