Measuring institutional performance in higher education / the Stanford Forum for Higher Education Futures ; Joel W. Meyerson and William F. Massy, editors.
How can colleges and universities determine if they are doing enough to meet the challenges of change and intensified scrutiny in the 1990s? This book outlines the tools that more and more institutions in higher education are adopting from current business practice to cope with the academic, financi...
Princeton, N.J. :
- Introduction : change in higher education : its effect on institutional performance / Joel W. Meyerson and Sandra L. Johnson
- Measuring performance in higher education / Robert H. Scott
- Measuring performance : how colleges and universities can set meaningful goals and be accountable / William F. Massy
- The self-transformation of corporations : a lesson from industry? / Francis J. Gouillart
- New dangers in old traditions : the reporting of economic performance in colleges and universities / Gordon C. Winston
- Benchmarking : how good is good? / Sean C. Rush
- New college leaders : strategic shortcuts for short-term success / Nancy J. Dunn and Linda S. Wilson.