Robbe-Grillet and modernity : science, sexuality, and subversion / Raylene L. Ramsay.
"Featuring two remarkable first-person interviews with the major contemporary French man of letters, this work investigates the relationships between Alain Robbe-Grillet's experimental writing (novels, picto-novels, autofictions, films, and essays) and developments in a number of fields of...
University Press of Florida,
|Series:||University of Florida monographs. Humanities ;
- (starting p. 1)
- Toward the Sense(s) of Science: Of "Complementarity"
- (starting p. 7)
- Configurations of Modernite
- (starting p. 43)
- The Modernity of Myth: From Oedipus to Andromeda
- (starting p. 83)
- Myths of Woman, or the Sadist and the Siren
- (starting p. 110)
- The Sense(s) of Sado-Eroticism in Robbe-Grillet's Films
- (starting p. 145)
- The Eroticization of Power or the Power of the Erotic?
- (starting p. 169)
- The Uses and Abuses of Enchantment
- (starting p. 205)
- Interviews with Alain Robbe-Grillet
- (starting p. 243)
- An Identikit Portrait
- (starting p. 244)
- Sex, Text, and Criminal Project
- (starting p. 247)
- (starting p. 253)
- Works by Alain Robbe-Grillet
- (starting p. 271)
- Selected Bibliography
- (starting p. 275)
- (starting p. 289)