Reaching high-risk families : intensive family preservation in human services / edited by James K. Whittaker [and others].
The Homebuilders program, the subject of this volume, begun in 1974 in Tacoma, Washington, has been successfully replicated in a number of other states. Its name has become synonymous with the intensive family preservation services that have recently and rapidly emerged in the US. These services are...
New York :
Aldine de Gruyter,
|Series:||Modern applications of social work.
- Family preservation services and education for social work practice / James K. Whittaker and Elizabeth M. Tracy
- Recognizing and realizing the potential of "family preservation" / Douglas Nelson
- The homebuilders model / Jill Kinney et al.
- Family-based services and public policy / Brenda G. McGowan
- Theories guiding home-based intensive family preservation services / Richard P. Barth
- Designing and managing family preservation services / Peter J. Pecora
- Applying practice research methods in intensive family preservation services / Betty J. Blythe
- Creating social change / Mark Fraser and Shirley Leavitt
- Intensive family preservation services / J. David Hawkins and Richard F. Catalano.