Information literacy : revolution in the library / Patricia Senn Breivik, E. Gordon Gee.
What should be the role of college and university libraries in the search for educational excellence in the information age? In this book, a university president and a library director take a close, critical look at new roles for academic libraries as resources for information literacy. This book pr...
New York : London :
American Council on Education : Macmillan ; Collier Macmillan,
|Series:||American Council on Education/Macmillan series on higher education.
- Taking a new look at libraries
- The information society and higher education
- Reforming instruction
- Improving research productivity
- Enhancing service to the community
- Partners in administrative support
- Libraries in transition
- Increasing access to information
- People dynamics
- Funding alternatives
- Making the information society work for education.