Family systems and life-span development / edited by Kurt Kreppner, Richard M. Lerner.
Hillsdale, N.J. :
L. Erlbaum Associates,
Table of Contents:
- Family systems and life-span development : issues and perspectives / Kurt Kreppner and Richard M. Lerner
- Individual development and the family system : a life-span perspective / Richard M. Lerner
- Linking infant development-in-context research to the investigation of life-span family development / Kurt Kreppner
- Family and peer systems : in search of the linkages / Ross D. Parke [and others]
- Family relationships and peer relationships in middle childhood : an exploratory study of the associations between children's integration into the social network of peers and family development / Lothar Krappmann
- The development of social and intellectual competence in Swedish preschoolers raised at home and in out-of-home care facilities / Carl- Philip Hwang, Michael E. Lamb, and Anders Bröberg.
- Nature and nurture in the family / Robert Plomin
- Reconciling the family systems and the relationships approaches to child development / Robert A. Hinde
- Family systems and family stress : a family life cycle perspective / David H. Olson and Yoav Lavee
- Contextual approaches to family systems research : the macro-micro puzzle / Klaus A. Schneewind
- Parent-daughter relationships in early adolescence : a developmental perspective / J. Brooks-Gunn and Marta Zahaykevich
- Family systems and family development : the selection of analytical units / Alexander von Eye and Kurt Kreppner
- Family systems throughout the life-span : interactive constellations of development, meaning, and behavior / Sally I. Powers.
- The significance of differences in siblings' experiences within the family / Judy Dunn and Clare Stocker
- Understanding adult social relationships / Toni C. Antonucci
- Long-term implications of fertility- related behavior and family formation on adolescent mothers and their children / J. Brooks-Gunn and Frank F. Furstenberg, Jr.
- The "generation in the middle" : perceptions of change in adults' intergenerational relationships / Leslie N. Richards, Vern L. Bengston, and Richard B. Miller
- Adolescents and their families / Yvonne Schütze
- Rediscovering the family in the past / Susan E. Harai and Maris A. Vinovskis.