This bridge called my back : writings by radical women of color / editors, Cherríe Moraga, Gloria Anzaldúa ; foreword, Toni Cade Bambara.
Watertown, Mass. :
Table of Contents:
- Children passing in the streets: The roots of our radicalism
- Entering the lives of others: theory in the flesh
- And when you leave, take your pictures with you: racism in the women's movement
- Between the lines: On culture, class, and homophobia
- Speaking in tongues: the third world woman writer
- El Mundo Zurdo: the vision.