Access to scholarly information : issues & strategies / edited by Sul H. Lee.
Ann Arbor, MI. :
|Series:||Library management series ;
no. 9. |
Table of Contents:
- Ownership is not always availability / Herbert S. White
- The role of the building in the delivery of library service / David Kaser
- Challenge or dilemma / Kenneth G. Peterson
- Recent developments in technical services and their implications for access to scholarly information / Helen S. Spalding
- Conjuring in the academic library / Carolyn Bucknall
- Reduction in access and rights / Donald E. Riggs
- Electronic publishing and the scholar's workshop / Robin Downes
- Issues in access to scholarly information / Robert A. Seal.