Assessment of eating disorders edited by James E. Mitchell, Carol B. Peterson.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
New York :
Table of Contents:
- Diagnostic issues / B. Timothy Walsh and Dana Satir
- The classification of eating disorders / Kathryn H. Gordon, Jill M. Denoma, and Thomas E. Joiner, Jr.
- Conducting the diagnostic interview / Carol B. Peterson
- A standardized database / James E. Mitchell
- Structured instruments / Carlos M. Grilo
- Self-report measures / Carol B. Peterson and James E. Mitchell
- Medical assessment / Scott Crow and Susan Swigart
- Nutritional assessment / Cheryl L. Rock
- Family assessment / Daniel Le Grange
- Assessment of body image disturbance / J. Kevin Thompson, Megan Roehrig, Guy Cafri, and Leslie J. Heinberg
- Ecological momentary assessment / Scott G. Engel, Steve A. Wonderlich, and Ross D. Crosby
- Treatment planning / James E. Mitchell