A positive view of LGBTQ embracing identity and cultivating well-being / Ellen D.B. Riggle and Sharon S. Rostosky.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Lanham, Md. :
Rowman & Littlefield,
Table of Contents:
- An introduction
- Self awareness, personal insight and growth
- Freedom to create new rules
- Stronger emotional connections with others
- Freedom to explore relationships and sexuality
- Compassion and empathy
- Mentors, role models, and activists
- Belonging to an LGBTQ community
- A positive view.