Restoration therapy understanding and guiding healing in marriage and family therapy / authored by Terry D. Hargrave and Franz Pfitzer.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
New York :
Table of Contents:
- Understanding pain, coping and assessment
- Love and trustworthiness
- Coping with pain: understanding behavior and self-reactivity
- The process of pattern
- The therapeutic work in restoration therapy
- Becoming a wise therapist
- The techniques of working with love and trustworthiness
- Consolidating change in the brain
- Utilizing the restoration therapy model
- Restoration therapy and couples
- Using forgiveness in restoration.