Creating a lean culture : tools to sustain lean conversions / David Mann.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
New York :
Table of Contents:
- The missing link in lean : the management system
- The lean management system's principal elements
- Standard work for leaders
- Visual controls
- Daily accountability process
- Learning lean management : the sensei and gemba walks
- Leading a lean operation
- Solving problems and improving processes rapidly
- People, predictable interruption, source of ideas
- Sustain what you implement.