An introduction to pharmacovigilance / Patrick Waller, Mira Harrison-Woolrych.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Chichester, West Sussex, UK ; Hoboken, NJ :
John Wiley & Sons Incorporated,
Table of Contents:
- What is pharmacovigilance and how has it developed?
- Basic concepts
- Types and sources of data
- The process of pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory aspects of pharmacovigilance
- International collaboration
- Clinical aspects of adverse drug reactions
- Ethical and societal considerations
- Future directions
- Learning more about pharmacovigilance.