To serve God and Wal-Mart the making of Christian free enterprise / Bethany Moreton.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Cambridge, Mass. :
Harvard University Press,
Table of Contents:
- Prolgue: From populists to Wal-Mart moms
- Our fathers' America
- The birth of Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart country
- The family in the store
- Service work and the service ethos
- Revival in the aisles
- Servants unto servants
- Making Christian businessmen
- Evangelizing for free enterprise
- Students in free enterprise
- "Students changing the world"
- On a mission : the Walton international scholarship program
- Selling free trade
- Epilogue: A perfect storm.