Information literacy assessment standards-based tools and assignments / Teresa Y. Neely ; foreword by Hannelore Rader.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
American Library Association,
Table of Contents:
- The importance of standards and assessment / Teresa Y. Neely
- Integrating the ACRL standards / Teresa Y. Neely and Katy Sullivan
- Developing a topic and identifying information sources of information / Katy Sullivan
- Accessing information effectively and efficiently / Teresa Y. Neely
- Evaluating information / Teresa Y. Neely with Simmona Simmons-Hodo
- Using information effectively / Teresa Y. Neely and Katy Sullivan
- Information, social context, and ethical and legal issues / Olga François
- Beyond the standards : what now? / Teresa Y. Neely
- Developing information literacy assessment instruments / Teresa Y. Neely with Jessame Ferguson
- Automating assessment instruments / Jay J. Patel and Teresa Y. Neely with Jessame Ferguson.