Mergers what can go wrong and how to prevent it / Patrick A. Gaughan.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Hoboken, NJ :
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to mergers and acquisitions
- Merger strategy : why do firms merge?
- Merger success research
- Valuation and overpaying
- Corporate governance : part of the solution
- Reversing the error : sell-offs and other restructurings
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances : alternatives to mergers and acquisitions.