Access with attitude an advocate's guide to freedom of information in Ohio / David Marburger and Karl Idsvoog ; with a foreword by Doug Clifton.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Ohio University Press,
Table of Contents:
- Unlawful obstacles : conditions that officials can't impose
- Fees and other conditions that officials can impose
- Strategies for requesting public records
- Electronic public records
- How to fight delay and denial without suing
- Law enforcement investigatory records : know the limits of the barrier that people encounter most
- The stealth exemption
- Court records
- Privatizing government
- Records retention : limits on administrators' discretion to destroy records
- Suing for access to public records and winning.