Structural intimacies sexual stories in the black AIDS epidemic / Sonja Mackenzie.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
New Brunswick, N.J. :
Rutgers University Press,
|Series:||Critical issues in health and medicine.
Table of Contents:
- Storying sexuality in the black aids epidemic
- A liquor store on every corner : intimate states of alcohol and HIV/AIDS
- Never a black brokeback mountain : sexual silence and the "down low" in the age of AIDS
- Crazy talk : the conspiracy counter narrative in the black aids epidemic
- The president, the preacher, and race and racism in the obama era
- Appendix: methodological matters.